Epsagon helps you visualize performance metrics in custom dashboards. These dashboards can be used to monitor your application or to troubleshoot specific areas in your application.
To view the custom dashboards list, click Dashboard from the navigation sidebar, then click the "Your Dashboards" button in the sub-menu.
You can perform multiple actions:
- Rename a dashboard
- Set a dashboard as your home dashboard,
- Duplicate a dashboard
- Delete a dashboard
In the "Epsagon Dashboards" section you'll find dashboards created by the Epsagon team, for different resources, infrastructures and application metrics.
- Explore this dashboards and the metrics they contain.
- Add the dashboards to "Your Dashboards" list for quick access by clicking the
- Customise saved dashboards to your liking, by duplicating them and changing the editable copy!
To create a new dashboard, click the "+" button in the top-right corner of the page.
- To add a chart, click Add Panel. See Custom Trace-Based Visualizations for further info.
- Drag-and-drop charts to reposition and resize them.
- To save your changes, click Save.
You can use template variables to show charts based on placeholders. For example, you can create a chart that filters for a specific Application (or all applications) by using a template variable for the application value.
You can access template variables through the Settings button.
In the template variables settings page:
- Click Add to add a new template variable.
- Name is the name that will be used in queries. Label is the display name in the dashboard.
- Variable Type - Use Query to retrieve the variable values from a specific trace tag. use Custom to set your own custom values (separated by ',').
- You can include All options to view all values at once when using the variable.
Updated 4 months ago