In the visualisation tab you can select various ways to display your queried data.
With a graph you visualise data with bars and lines, by using the Bars and Lines toggles.
You can select the units that will be used in the graph in the units dropdown.
Legend Options - can be used to add additional data to the charts legend, like minimum, maximum, total and average values.
Series overrides - using series overrides you can override a specific series, chosen by it's name or alias with a chosen colour.
Stat chats help you highlight one specific value, with an option to show trend over time. This value can be the total value in the selected duration, the maximum or minimum value, average and much more.
- Graph -
Area Graphwill show trend over time, and the highlighted value.
Nonewill only show the highlighted value.
- Calculation - determines how to calculate the highlighted value. See the available calculation types.
- Min - minimum value for the series to be shown. Leave empty for automatic calculation.
- Max - maximum value for the series to be shown. Leave empty for automatic calculation.
Thresholds determine the colour of the chart if a certain value is crossed.
Base colour is the default value for the chart.
You can choose a colour that the chart will receive if the threshold crosses the chosen value.
Two modes are available:
- Absolute - if the highlighted value is above the given absolute value, the chart will be coloured.
- Percentage - percentage is calculated relatively to the minimum and maximum values. If the given percentage is crossed, the chart is coloured.
Like stats, gauges are highlight a single value.
Gauges options are identical to stat. See stat documentation above.
Updated about 2 months ago